- The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation upon booking.
- Prepayment will be collected via cash or via credit card.
- Guest can receive a FULL 100% refund if s/he cancels the reservation within 24 hours of booking.
- Guest can receive an 80% refund if s/he cancels the reservation the 2nd day after booking right up to 30 days BEFORE Check-In. The remaining 20% will be charged for processing and administration fees.
- If the guest cancels 29 to 15 days prior to Check-In, s/he forfeits 50% payment that was made.
- If the guest cancels 14 or less days prior to Check-In, s/he forfeits 100% payment that was made.
- Any qualifying refund will be made within 14 days of cancellation via whichever method the prepayment was made.
- If the guest does not show up, s/he will be charged the total price of the reservation.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Check-In is 2 pm and Check-Out is 11 am.
REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT
A $100 Refundable Damage Deposit is charged upon booking. This refund will be used towards any damages done.
NO SMOKING POLICY
No Smoking in any of the rooms. Feel free to smoke anywhere outside the building. Should any smoking be done inside the unit, the $100 Refundable Damage Deposit will be used to thoroughly clean the unit back to its original non-smoking state.